Stef's All-Time Favourite Top
SixSeven Suspiciously Conveniently Missing Video Tape events
7. Fourteen plus CCTVs in the Alma Tunnel on the night of Princess Diana's death
Were they facing the wrong way? Were they turned off? Who the fuck knows?
6. Eighty four assorted security camera tapes taken from near or around the Pentagon on 9/11
5. Footage from the CCTV camera on the No. 30 Bus that blew up in Tavistock Square on 7/7
4. CCTV footage from Stockwell Tube Station on the day Jean Charles de Menezes got shot ... lots
The station staff tell the IPCC that the shooting was captured on camera. The police returned the camera hard drives wiped clean saying there was nothing on them
Nobody in authority seems to care very much
3. 7/7 Suicide Bombers in transit
Fulsome clips of Somali transvestites prancing around Birmingham coach stations are all very entertaining and a useful aid in encouraging patriotic outbreaks of Burkaphobia. As are clips of brown men looking into barrels of what may or may not be fertilizer. But why the reluctance to release any of the video of the four men alleged to have carried out the 7/7 bombings?
and, new in at number...
2. BBC World News loses the tapes of its coverage of one of the most significant World events in the last 50 years
1. Apollo 11 Moon Landing Tapes
The notion that the Apollo Program was a hoax is hard to swallow I know (aside from the 50 year gap between the last visit to the Moon and the next planned visit amongst a few other inconclusive niggles) but this just has to be Number One based on the sheer number of missing tapes alone...
That's 13 with three zeros after it
Donnerstag, März 01, 2007
Videoüberwachung ist was schönes
Interessant wird es dann, wenn die Videos gerade dann fehlen, wenn Sie irgendwas wichtiges beweisen könnten. Ich meine ja das die Leute die an einen Moon-Landing-Hoax glauben aus ihrem Arsch reden (um einen Englischen Ausdruck brutal zu übersetzen), aber das da ein paar Videobänder fehlen ist schon, well, peculiar.